Sunday, July 30, 2006

lots to mention..

haha.. hi folks.. its me again.. firstly, thanks to kit for introducting this song and helping me add this wonderful song, 'My Valentine' by Martina McBride.. haha.. perhaps is the lyics that made me fall in love with this song as soon as i had heard it..

haha.. i will try my best to speak lesser.. cause its quite immpossible for me not to talk.. haha.. cause im farzanah razack.. haha down with BAD FLU.. making me felt as if my nose is falling off.. haha.. don't know when will recover.. hopefully as soon as possible..

haha.. friday (28 July 06), went to macpherson ITE for selection.. felt quite useless.. cant even codinate a team properly.. hope to be able to persuade people to join.. went to home to change before heading off to work.. enjoyed my job as a food runner.. haha simply loving it that day was a SUPER busy day.. kana slam aka busy.. haha but i love it.. haha had my dinner at 10pm.. haha after work 3.30am, went to watch Dragon Tiger Gate at 3.50 at Cinileisure with lan mei and kit.. initally wanted to watch at THE CATHAY cause heard that its 24 hours but sad to say its closed by the time we reach there.. then we walked to cinileisure to try our luck.. and we were lucky enough to get seats.. haha.. the show was qutie funny and nice.. haha thanks, derrick for sending me to the cathay.. if not i have to pay for cab fare.. haha watched till 5plus then accompany kit go eat mac breakfast..

haha then lan mei and kit accompany me go home to bath before lan mei and i head off to republic poly for briefing for the BEST competition.. haha i thought i wont fall asleep during the talk but after a while i actually dozed off for a while.. haha had a hand-on session.. it was great and fun.. after dismissal went to compass point with lan mei, shimin, baoyan for lunch.. haha went to arcade for a while.. first time go in.. haha then went home for a short nag before working at 9.30pm.. haha feeling restless but when got chance to grab a short nag, cant sleep.. haiz.. that's the reason why i becoming more and more like a panda.. haha

This few day, he got ask me out but rejected him cause of meeting someone le or working.. haha is it that im already letting go or i just letting him have a taste of his own medicine??? or letting him know that not 100% he ask me out, i sure free??? haha feeling quite sian about relationships.. haha all i ask for is just a simple happiness and not a happening relationship.. haha enough of relationship for the time being.. haha

tuesday, going to renew my PR.. haha 1 aug 06 have a few events.. haha got accounting CA.. don't even know how to do.. this time sure die.. haiz.. anyways, struggling not to let go and continue to preserve to the end.. haha..

No comments: