Tuesday, July 04, 2006

haha.. us|ng e c0m |n my frenz p|ace

ermm... its been some days since i blog le.. coz entRepReuR lesson not in the computer lab.. erm.. think miss tan kinda know all of us using computer when she teachiing... haha lol

there's alot which i want to type but due to e restricted time left, i can only type alittle only... my life is still in a mess.. juz that im happy that my besties are there for me.. help to brighten my life.. and help me to go thru the rough patches of my life.. and of course the movitvations and countless of advice.. there are alot of thing i want to do but i dont know how to start.. there are alot of words i help been meanting to say but i dont know how to phrase... caLL me heartless call me thoughtful.. i just hope that everyone willl recover from their heartaches.. but i just wanna make known that expressions on the surface are not neccessary feelings from the heart...

No comments: