Wednesday, July 26, 2006

life is contridicing...

sorry folks.. i know its kinda boring about my blog cause i have been taking ages to update my life... haha.. actually afew days ago, finished typing my blog.. also upload a picture... but when i wanted to log out, i forgot to published the created post therefore everything gone.. well, its ok.. i will try my best to remember what i wanted to write that day.. was sick for the past two days.. made me look like a monkey cause VERY ITCHY!!! plus bad flu and cough.. haha luckily never lost my voice if not, i have to hire my three nice and sweet receptionist.. haha but now already feeling better... THANKS ALOT for all who have smsed me wishing me well.. love you guys..

well.. the past few days was good and not brooding.. still thinking if he is really "my special someone"??? the thought of his hand on her waist was just too hard to erase.. although when i was looking and feeling alright because i had to feign ignorance about the whole thing for the many reasons running in my head when im out with you but deep down in my heart after meeting you, the feeling still wasn't that good cause im constantly thinking what you might be doing when the images kept flashing in my brain.. i know i am nobody to you neither i have the right to demand a explanation cause i might not even have a small portion of your heart.. although you said that you are sure that you have feelings for me but that doesn't seemed so.. but let me voice out, there is nothing called RESERVED in love.. you might think that i will faithfully and patiently wait for you to ask for my hand for as far as im concerned that i loved you, but you are wrong cause im on the verge of letting go.. cause the sense of uncertaintity is getting stronger.. i know and i have agreed with the phrase of not neccessary that "action speaks louder than words" but because we doesn't have any diffculties, i don't understand why it seemed that i cant feel any actions from you although sometimes there might be words.. i dont know if i really wanted revenge or it just another excuse for me to wait for you to change from your 'age-flirt' or 'natural flirt'..

haha.. its been a long time since i ate my favourite MOS BURGER and i ate it on sunday.. haha.. serve me right for havong a cough now.. because i cant resist any food temptations.. haha life is contrdicting.. when i got the chance to use the computer the words to pen down my thought simply just vanished and when i cant use the computer, there's alot to of words flowing in my head.. that's all folks.. got to go le.. hope to update my blog as soon as possible..

No comments: