Friday, July 14, 2006

haha.. f|nally updat|ng my b|0g aga|n..

haha.. finally.. its been some days again before i pen down my thoughts... DAMN ME!!! stil haven reformat my computer... once again alot to write.. but already forget some le.. coz nv pen down after the thought den now like so many days le... but there are some things will be as vivd as if it happen yesterday...

let me start with the first topic...

SMS me if only you want to be my friends.. cause i sincerely do wanna still be friends with you... izi only foes or lovers??? PLEASE don't sms me those unpleasant things.. i don't wanna quarrel
with you and please don't make me HATE you..

Followed by..

maybe i just too naive to believe you.. believe in true love.. perhaps you are just not my destiny.. not the one im supposed to spend my life with.. izi because you are still at a flirting age or you are just like that.. Intially i hope to spend the rest of my life with you cause i strongly believe in my instints.. BUT so many times it proved to be wrong and it had to be you of all people.. cracking my "heart of steel" BIT BY BIT.. i may seem to be the perfect independent girl who has a mind of her own but sad to say im not when it comes to friendships and relationships.. now i understand why we are still not an item.. but in relationships, there is nothing called best of both worlds.. it should only be one and only.. but i do understand that due to temptations humans are greedy... haha.. im still waiting to meet the special someone who enter my life who is willing to only give he, himself and his heart to me.. cause i don't wish to have the person but not his heart.. it hurts alot to realised that there is no YOU in the heart of the person who is always by your side, although he consistantly showering you with love and concern.. anyways, there are more than one tree in the forest.. whats the point of giving up the whole forest for the sake of one damn tree!!! be strong and move on... come on!!! you can do it!!! but deep in my heart now im asking myself these questions, can i move on??? can i still go out with you without feeling the butterflies in my stomach... well, thats for me to try and figure it out.. or should i just do the 60 days he-tox activity??? i think its better for me not to hope for anything.. just continue be normal friends and heal on my own... look out for someone better.. im still a girl afterall and i won't lose out to anything..

finally..

im PROUD to say that im have a bunch of good besties who are always there for me no matter what.. always held out their ears and helping hands to me whenever i needed them.. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys deep deep long long... but im sorry to say if i have not been there for you when you need me PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! i promised to try my very best to be there for you...

No comments: