Saturday, August 12, 2006

haha...

once again, now im going to update my blog again.. hehe the past few days was great everything was fine just that i was feeling very tired and restless.. not sure if it cause im already used to night life or simply just not enough sleep.. haha i love to sleep!!! haha

yesterday, participated in the track and field meets.. ran 800m.. lost terribly.. haha serve me right for not consistently train hard and keeping my stamina.. haha did i start to fast that led me to struggling at the finishing or just stamina dropped??? or did i not control my breathing right??? haha its alright.. everything is a lesson learnt.. anyways, that was my last run in ITE.. never gonna run for BISHAN again!!! kana cheated by that idiot XXX.. only know how to make sure of people only.. asshole he think i enjoy running for him ar.. the answer is NO!!!!! before i went to simei he said im going to run the relay 4 X 400m relay.. then when i went there he ask me to run 800m.. and i run because of hema.. than after i finish the race, he said, "farzanah, you stand by for 4 X 400m" can he make up his mind... he want me to run or dont... aiyo feeling like being make use of.. haiz.. stupid me...

Saw the fantstic fireworks at my work place.. it was VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE IT!!! but still cant be compared to my staRRY staRs.. haha looking forward to see a shooting star..

monday i going to play the individual for badminton at dover.. feeling kinda scare of who im gonna meet cause of the track and field meets.. haha will i meet very strong players??? hopefully not.. please pray for me and wish me all the best.. haha muacks..

haha.. between me and him, i don't know what's gonna happen.. i don't know if your choice is me or not.. cause im controlling myself from falling deeper.. cause im terrified that what i thought was of your action was simply 180 degrees oppsite of what you really meant.. so, if your choice is really me, then prove it to me to let me release my heart again.. you may talk about the future in front of me but you may not live the future with me.. although i feel that you are already not that playful but the feeling of you still wanna play is still there.. yes.. we kinda talk out but perhaps the timing is not right yet.. we are still expecting some changes.. so im not goin to be the one to ask cause im still have the mind of a typical traditional girl.. haha well let nature takes its course and leave my happiness to fate and destiny..

i may not be the one who is always there for you when you need me but rest assure that i will definately try my best to be when you let me know... haha i know i have not been a good friend.. haha although i might not have voiced out how important you guys are to me but you guys are definately cherished and treasured by me.. you guys have been great frinds to me.. thanks.. treasurin it!!! muack muacks..

No comments: