Thursday, October 19, 2006

haha.. still so slow in updating...

haha.. hello folks.. very very sorry.. i know my blog have been very BORING... spider web growing soon le... hehe the final lap of me attaining my cert has arrived and i really have doubts if i could really get that cert.. all i wish for is just a simple pass and move on.. haha

feeling boring without zhen going training with me.. since i got nothing to do at home and there are a couple of hours before training start, so i finally decided to update my blog.. haha wanted to update my blog last week when i was in a lan shop but too concentrate on MSN, therefore, didnt blog.. haha

the plan to job hop has already started.. finally after thinking for some time after recieving my previous term result.. haha the result was SUPER BAD... really ashamed to face mrs lee.. perhaps now is the time to forcus on my studies by hoping to another job with ... perhaps retail working hours... really cant afford to sleep in class already.. can anyone help me... OMG!!!

whats not supposed to be said will not be said.. im a person who cant control myself when i have the slightly feeling.. therefore, if you think im heartless or cold hearted, so be it.. think what you think of me.. there's nothing i can do about it.. i rather be silent then more things happen.. dear friends who are reading my blog please dont mistaken that im hinting something or telling anyone anything..

ever since i known you, im losing my confidence in myself.. you make me feel scare of you getting upset.. haha is this really because i loved you too much to let you get upset about me??? heaven knows.. although you made me feel that i already have a place in your heart but somehow or rather im still very afraid of your past.. anyways, im prepare to live day by day and not wanting to think about the future with you...

hope you will come to terms with it.. be STRONG and MOVE on.. i understand how it feels.. the feeling really SUCKS!!! and too sudden to accept but you must jiay0!!! cry it out loud and talk to someone if you really need to talk.. life is about being happy or sad.. since its using the same amount of energy, why not choose to be happy and feel light.. im sorry.. when it comes to relationships, im tongue tied with words.. not good with words.. but i still hope that my ears can be of your service if you need them.. hugges

No comments: